BST Word

Yuya6104

Is it possible to make a special addon for F-5E?

Would be great have the F-5A that was in Vietnam & used in the MEP that gave F-5A's to 30 country's but that be a future thing.

I know BST be working on the Mi-24 Hind have that one out aswell.

I would also love to have an add on F-5A, as long as it is offered at a reasonable price, either that or the F-5C Skoshi tiger. The lower version would also help lower the tech gap between the upcoming mig 19. If possible I'll see if i can get more info on the F-5c if i get to visit Dalat

This has been talked about many times. Although it is possible to make a new module (F5A), it would have to be made pretty much from the ground up as it's an entirely different airplane the the F5E. I might be wrong but I don't see much business sense in doing that for Belsimtek. Not when the F5E fills that roll. There is a mod floating around that give the look of the F5A (added wing tanks), but that's about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah F-5A or F-5C be great

As Seen F-5E pretty much same aircraft with very few changes in the airframe and adding a radar and a slightly wider body for intakes for the newer engines aswell as new Lex adding trailing edage flaps newer weapons deployment. Other then that is the same aircraft.