Hawgs wanna drink (how to not kill the tanker!)

Vitormouraa

Awesome video quality and great for promotion of DCS and the A10, but no real content for new users... Try to remember the new or potential new user that may be watching.

See my post re: new user videos/training missions.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=167057

To make this a great training mission video, length was great but, can we create a simple mission that puts the user 10 miles out with instructions for questions below.

Eliminate the first 3 mins of just flying. Or include in this segment:

How did you contact TEXACO on the radio

How did you set up your TACAN to find them

What fuel panel settings were needed

What approach method did you use to align up with the boom

What's tips to stay connected

How did you back off when full

Thank you very much for your words. :) But the video wasn't a tutorial, I wasn't trying to teach anyone, it was just another video of AAR, showing the plane, sounds, with different angles, just to appreciate the things that you see in the video, an entertainment video. Also, let's try to remember, this area of the forum isn't necessarily a tutorial session, everyone here, beginner or veteran, can post videos, doubts, everything about DCS A-10C, not necessarily to help someone or something else, I posted the video, as I said, to share it with you all. And again, it wasn't a tutorial, the "how to not kill the tanker" doesn't mean I was teaching or showing how to, I was just being sarcastic. And there are a lot of tutorials on internet.

thanks,

cheers! ;)

Guys,

I said in my comments that if it was a promo type video it was great....!!! And as you said there are lots of training videos out there. Some great and some not so great... All I'm trying to promote is that you advanced guys have a lot of knowledge and when you take the time to create great work like this please remember the newbees when possible.

Happy flying...!!!