State of the module?

Jamesp1

Well, for completeness, I suppose that the M and L versions (anti-tank guided missiles and unguided rockets + 20mm cannon) are complete. The most recent variant is the one with Mistral missiles, I haven't tried it yet. A variant with snipers is yet to come.

I'm not a real world Gazelle pilot so I can't comment the flight model. However since it has a stability augmentation system, the feeling is quite weird - it's a light and highly maneuverable helicopter yet thanks to the system it's rock stable. You can trim it for hands-off flying and (assuming no winds) you can go walk the dog. The helicopter doesn't crash.

With the package you get 6 training missions, 5 instant actions and a campaign. All of it focuses on the M variant (the one with anti-tank missiles). The training missions go through basics, no surprise here. Same with the instant actions - some pre-defined scenarios for various types of flight. The campaign is very good - it's story based, comes with a document with a lot of information about each mission, including the political background. However the missions are quite long and sometimes you have to push both the helicopter and yourself to the limits.