[REPORTED]Launch bar button bug with VR controllers . Does not switch

T-Pap

Hi , i've noticed a problem with clicking the lower nose hook for hooking up to the catapult switch with the Oculus VR controllers.

When clicking , flicking or hand gesturing the switch to change with VR controller it does not change mode . It clicks for a milisecond and then just autoflips back to the setting it was on .

If i disable the VR controller and use the mouse however it switched without issue between on and off.

VR controllers seem to double press it and there for you can never get it to change posistion.

Edited by Tuomaspap
EDITED - NOT ANTI SKID - NOSE HOOK FOR CATAPULT

• ED Team

Hi Tuomaspap

I am unable to reproduce on my Vive cosmos I will have a Oculus team member check also

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Thank you Tuomaspap

the team have reproduced and reported to the devs.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2