Big bug: AI Su-25 can't drop bomb!

Majesco

I've playing some Su-25 campaigns and find that in sorties that mission goal is destroying buildings (bunker, hangar....) or group of ground targets the AI Su-25 doesn't know how to destroy target by bomb beat_brick.gif

Eg:

If wingmen are re-equipped with both bomb & AGM.

After getting command "Engage ground targets" from player - such as destroying buildings - wingmen (AI) fly direct to target then just fire AGMs on them, out of AGM they switch to cannon, using gun on big buildings instead of bombs surrender.gif it's unnormal and i don't know how to make them bombing target

When out of bullet, they won't use bomb, just fly around target, always say "Attacking target" but they do nothing or ignore my command and bring bomb back to airbase surrender.gif

Has anyone ever get this bug ?

Is there any way to fix this bug ?

I've never had anything to do with AIs but I would guess that it's the assigned task and target type that matters in this case. How close to those buildings you gave'em attack point?

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=