English Electric lightning MK6

subject to permission granted. hopefully razo+r got my message.

hi everyone

over the past month i have been getting into 3d modelling and decided to create my first mod. it is still a work in progress as you can see from the pictures as i still need to create the liveries and animate it along with some additional parts to be added. however it is now fully working so hopefully soon i will be able to release the RAF English Electric lightning MK6.

1.thumb.png.6a81e0a5bb21b1917f463beb89d8850a.png

2.thumb.png.e3ca2620d248a81798922c6db1bb817a.png

4.thumb.png.3475167a31211d6a835e4efc221b1978.png

• 4 weeks later...
How are you progressing with this

progress is coming along nicely. i have made a couple of different planes since this and decided to re-vamp it so it looks more realistic. unfortunately my new job means i can't spend as much time on this but it should hopefully be released within the next 4-6 weeks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, is this mod still on going

Thanks

yes this mod is still going. unfortunately i have been absent from dcs both playing and modding since the middle of November mainly due to changes in work and other reasons to. i am still intending to finish this mod but unfortunately i cannot give a date now as it could be finished anytime from mid January on wards. it will just depend on when i can get back to working on it. i have some other mods to but given what has happened with releasing this mod, i will wait till they are in a much more complete state before releasing any details about them

yes this mod is still going. unfortunately i have been absent from dcs both playing and modding since the middle of November mainly due to changes in work and other reasons to. i am still intending to finish this mod but unfortunately i cannot give a date now as it could be finished anytime from mid January on wards. it will just depend on when i can get back to working on it. i have some other mods to but given what has happened with releasing this mod, i will wait till they are in a much more complete state before releasing any details about them

OK thanks Sarky, im pleased its still going

• 2 months later...