Piercing Fury Mission 14

ouseler

I have been trying to complete mission 14 for a while now. I get to the point where I am attacking the enemy convoy coming up the hill and all other mission radio communications stop. I can talk to my wingmen, but no further mission information is communicated. I have watch you tube of the mission after the convoy is taken out, arty is supposed to start firing on friendly positions at angel from camp 1, but the arty will not start.

One thing, I am running with high terrain texture and there are many trees which makes it very hard to see the vehicles once they scatter once the first attack is made. They are virtually invisible when they go in the trees and sit. I tried dialing back the trees as much as possible but it is still difficult to see. Do all the vehicles have to be destroyed before the arty call is made?

System Specs:

AMD 5950X (liquid-cooled), Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Pro Motherboard, 32 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz, Samsung Evo 970 Plus 2 TB, Seagate 2TB SSD, Geforce RTX 4080 GPU, Rosewill Glacier 1000W Power Supply, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (Stick, Throttle), Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals, NaturalPoint TrackIR 5 w/ProClip, (1) Vizio 40" 4K Monitor, TPLink Dual Band Wireless Card, Window 11 OS

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I tested the mission this weekend and made a bunch of changes, I'm also fixing Mission 15, will submit both to ED by the end of the week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk