Tgp and atflir

Flightsimnerd

The TGP will be a huge change for the hornet, all this PGM we are receiving will be so much easier to use... I mostly fly MP now and some servers either does not have coordinates for targets or they dont have jtacs with Lasers and you have to rely in someone else...

Litening II

With normal patch day tomorrow and the most recent statement saying they're confident it will be by the end of June, just wondering: will we be expecting the targeting pod any time this week or is it no longer anticipated to be by the end of June?

Yeah. The litening pod is a big feature. It would definitely come with some bells and whistle. There would have be videos and mini update introduction by now. I would be pleasantly surprised if this happen.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Maybe he's holding back the video until after they release it to surprise us tomorrow? There's been enough build up for it I could see that happening. Fingers crossed

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

Yeah. Not expecting much. The man with no expectations can never be dissapointed.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

But ED said that we will get TGP till end of this month?
They said it is an estimate not a promise...so it is highly possible that they will delay 1 or 2 weeks

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

This weeks update is for Release anyway, so I wouldn't be expecting anything for OB yet.

Also, Hornet updates are supposed to be monthly now, rather then fortnightly as they've done in the past, so probably the 17th would be a likely release date, if things have gone well enough for the development of it, which is also not guaranteed.

Honestly though, my theory or any one else's are pure speculation, it's really likely that ED themselves don't really know when it will be ready and can only make guesses themselves at this stage.

Just cross your fingers, wait with baited breath, it will happen soon enough :)

This weeks update is for Release anyway, so I wouldn't be expecting anything for OB yet.

Also, Hornet updates are supposed to be monthly now, rather then fortnightly as they've done in the past, so probably the 17th would be a likely release date, if things have gone well enough for the development of it, which is also not guaranteed.

Honestly though, my theory or any one else's are pure speculation, it's really likely that ED themselves don't really know when it will be ready and can only make guesses themselves at this stage.

Just cross your fingers, wait with baited breath, it will happen soon enough :)

Since Wags said they were moving to monthly updates (at the end of March) there have been 8 open beta updates, 7 of which have had changes to the Hornet in them. That's an update more frequently than every two weeks. I think it's safe to say that the move to monthly updates didn't happen.

Will tgp come with next OB update?

If no tutorial video is out by this evening, I'd say the answer is no.

At this point I would say it depends on when the next OB release is. I believe they try to hold to every 2 Wednesdays, but the schedule seems to be a bit out of whack now. Another OB release could come this Friday for all we know. Like all things in DCS "SUBJECT TO CHANGE".

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• ED Team

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3955300&postcount=12

REF. TGP

As always, we are pushing very hard for it, but we cannot make any promises. The engineer stills feels confident.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Seems to be two threads on the same matter at this point. Anyways my 2 cent from another thread...:D

At this point I would say it depends on when the next OB release is. I believe they try to hold to every 2 Wednesdays, but the schedule seems to be a bit out of whack now. Another OB release could come this Friday for all we know. Like all things in DCS "SUBJECT TO CHANGE".

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• ED Team
Seems to be two threads on the same matter at this point. Anyways my 2 cent from another thread...:D

threads merged :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2