DCS: de Havilland DH.98 Mosquito FB Mk VI Discussion - Page 6 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-27-2018, 08:43 PM   #51
zcrazyx

Cant wait to sneak up on unsuspecting 109s then dash away fast as all hell, on another note i hope we can get the bouncing bombs, 4000lbs bomb and the 57 mm molins cannon, would mean more then one version of the aircraft though.

Oh well we have 3 different Gazelles!
zcrazyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 11:57 AM   #52
rogonaut

if i would know theres definitly gonna be a pfm and fully clickable cockpit i will buy, if its stands in the stars id rather not.

i would prefer it to be released as ai first and then like all the other warbirds clickable and what not. i hope ed will continue to be different then other sims and stay on track. Its just a so much better simulator and it would be a sad day for lots of us if that would change.

ED just team up with more third parties and develop a reasonable set of planes and ground vehicles for a complete ww2 scenario. if all the third parties would build one plane we would have a rich environment in about one year!
rogonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 01:21 PM   #53
Knock-Knock

Oh well, I might aswel jump in too then.

PFM is always happening, nothing less - at least from ED's hands. But if I had a choice between a Mosquito (or any other module) with SSM, or no Mossie at all, Id take the Mossie with SSM any day.
What Id prefer is a totally different matter, and rather irrelevant.

| MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | i5-4670K @ 4.3Ghz | 16Gb DDR3 1600 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC | Samsung 850 Evo 250 & 500Gb | 40" Sony FullHD | Oculus Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick (19.5cm extension) & Throttle | MFG Crosswind | Windows 7-64 |
Knock-Knock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:48 AM   #54
NineLine
Community Manager

ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 09:54 AM   #55
Knock-Knock

I could look at and listen to warbirds engine startup and idle all day long. There just is something very therapeutic about it.

| MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | i5-4670K @ 4.3Ghz | 16Gb DDR3 1600 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC | Samsung 850 Evo 250 & 500Gb | 40" Sony FullHD | Oculus Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick (19.5cm extension) & Throttle | MFG Crosswind | Windows 7-64 |
Knock-Knock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 01:35 AM   #56
NineLine
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock-Knock View Post
I could look at and listen to warbirds engine startup and idle all day long. There just is something very therapeutic about it.
We need an ASMR channel of just that!
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 01:45 AM   #57
Vitormouraa
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
Not sure about that... I don't wanna lose my hearing ability.

SplashOneGaming is a community of viewers, players, and content creators built on combat flight simulation. Flowing through our veins is years of flight simulation experience in a multitude of different platforms. We welcome and encourage all of you to join us, whether you are seasoned or green, looking to learn, teach, or just trying to find someone to fly with.
Discord
Website
Vitormouraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:21 AM   #58
msalama
Veteran

Quote:
Eh... not sure about that either. They do sound awesome, but I still wouldn't characterize the sound as relaxing by any measure
Old 11-30-2018, 09:40 PM   #59
msalama
Veteran

Quote:
Of the many aircraft types my father flew the Mossie was his all time favourite (flew it with 305 Sqn RAF).
Tell us more. Pick your dad's brain. Please more anecdotes, anything, everything. PLEASE tell us more.

Your dad is a part of history that is rapidly disappearing. Please record what you can and please keep us informed as well, if at all possible. Please?
Old 11-30-2018, 10:01 PM   #60
msalama
Veteran

Bloody-A. Now ye folks at ED please tell Yo-Yo that if he nails the FM - aaaand ye other folks do a proper ASM on her too - you'll be made flight sim community GODS for all time. So here's hoping.