Facebook page launched

Reflected

Dear friends,

I thought I'd start a Facebook page so I can share updates on my released and future campaigns more easily with you. Click follow and stay tuned for more info, there's a lot coming around the corner. You can also reach me easily here if you have any questions or problems. To begin, here's a screenshot from my upcoming "Hunters over the Yalu" F-86 Sabre campaign.

http://facebook.com/reflectedsimulations

attachment.php?attachmentid=219432&stc=1&d=1571321255

704711383_HoY(297).thumb.png.97d9605afd3603b7b5ed1a04838865f6.png

So no regular updates here then?

(not sure why advertising a third party website that is so well known for its disregard for privacy and other violations around that same premise would be beneficial to anyone)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

(not sure why advertising a third party website that is so well known for its disregard for privacy and other violations around that same premise would be beneficial to anyone)

Of course there will be updates here as well. It's just that a thread here can get buried fast, and there you can find everything in one place. I was inspired by Baltic Dragon, who has an awesome facebook page which I also recommend to follow: https://web.facebook.com/balticdragonDCS/

Agreed

I'm not on Facebook, but I will buy this campaign.

Modules: Wright Flyer, Spruce Goose, Voyager 1