Through The Inferno (Dynamic PvP) - Public US Server

deadlyfishes

ycUSoyS.jpg

Tutorial video on mission tasking, ground target location acquisition and more!

---THIS MISSION IS STILL A WIP!!! We would love to hear your questions, comments and feedback in our discord or on this forum post as we move forward with developing this server---

Our official public US server can be found in the DCS Multiplayer Server list (you must be on the latest DCS OpenBeta version):

✪✪ Through The Inferno -DYNAMIC PvP+PvE- [107th-US PUBLIC] ✪✪

The servers will be up 24/7 unless noted otherwise here.

-- Dedicated server based in California, USA --

Through The Inferno (Dynamic PvP/PvE) by deadlyfishes is an exhilarating endless, dynamic, and persistent open-world PvE (Player vs AI) and PvP (Player vs Player) experience for multiplayer.

Official Website:

http://throughtheinferno.com/

More detailed information with maps, statistics and more can be found on our website.

___

Through The Inferno MP Servers are developed by:

[107th] deadlyfishes - Overall Mission Design, Server Development

Ciribob - Script Development

[107th] Topper - Persistence and Dynamic Framework Development

[107th] Holt - Website Development

Thanks to the rest of the 107th JAS Squadron members for being patient as we continue to bring great updates to the server.

___

Please note that this is a GENERAL INFO thread to spread the word about our server on the DCS/ED Forums.

All questions, bug reports, community issues/concerns, squadron recruitment and other inquiries can be made on our website or our discord channel community.

Please DO NOT inquire about community issues, bans, kicks from the discord/game servers on this thread.

We WILL NOT consider any ban appeal/complaint made on this thread and will not consider unbanning from then on.

___

This server uses SRS Radio:

IP:Find radio frequencies in-game in the server briefing.

post-148533-1484231088.png

https://discord.gg/BRF2pcN

___

PvP Balancing and Restrictions:

As mentioned before, this mission is a WIP still.

For now, each side (Red and Blue) have access to the same weapons and aircraft, they essentially mirror each other, including the ground units.

If this is a big problem with our community, we may consider Eastern vs Western aircraft just as most PvP servers are.

Again, please leave your feedback, questions and comments in our discord or this forum post, we would love to hear from you!

___

Along with the chance of encountering a PvP engagement, there are PvE missions as well. They are dynamically generated by our scripting engine:

There are several exciting PvE mission types that are available in "Through The Inferno"

• Air to Air --> (Easy, Normal, Hard, Aggressive)
  • Air to Ground
  • Multi-role
  • Anti-ship
  • Deep Strike
  • Base Capturing System
  • Troop Transport (CTLD Helos and Transport Aircraft) - Can be used to capture bases.
  • SAM/Base Defense Building (CTLD Helos) - Used to build airbase defenses
  • Logistics support and Rewards system (Earn logistics aircraft for your team by completing objectives).

Missions can be replayed and stacked. Each mission is dynamically generated and will never be the same when replayed.

Persistent combat environment will generate:

• Randomized Scramble/Air Raid Events
  • Randomized Enemy Air Patrol Events

Modules:

All modern fighter and ground attack modules are available!

Other Features:

• Automatic JTAC lase/designate system. No need to "call JTAC"
  • Refueling tankers
  • CTLD Script for Helos (Pickup/dropoff troops cargo, AA defenses and more into battle)
  • CTLD Script for Transport Fixed-Wing Aircraft ( Pick up commanders to drop them off at airfields to capture them)
  • EWRS Script for convenient AWACS Picture Reports
  • Dynamic combat events.
  • Logistics Aircraft Rewards System (complete objectives to gain resources for your team).
  • Simple but deep gameplay elements.
  • Custom chat scripts for intel reports
  • Combined Arms events and play-ability.
  • Custom kneeboards
  • Auto-kick and ban system for team killing.
  • Great for beginners and veterans.

_________

Official Server Rules::

http://throughtheinferno.com/rules/

________

Detailed information for specific missions:

Air to Air - [EASY - NORMAL - HARD - AGGRESSIVE]

This task will initiate enemy combat air patrol units.

A2A Ambient Spawns – x1 Bandit total – x1 Solo Group

These are the spawns that randomly occur when a friendly CAP plane is flying in the airspace. No mission initiation required.

MiG-21

F-5E-3

F-16 MLU

M-2000C

F-15C

F/A-18C

A2A Easy – x2 Bandits total – x2 Solo Groups

MiG-21

F-5E-3

MiG-31

F-4E

A2A Normal – x2 Bandits total – x1 Group

MiG-29S

Su-27

Su-33

F-16 MLU

F-15C

M-2000C

F-4E

A2A Hard – x4 Bandits total – x2 Groups

MiG-29S

Su-27

Su-33

F-16 MLU

F-15C

A2A Aggressive CAP – x4 Bandits total – x1 Group

These are Elite Squadrons, they have their own very skilled flight lead.

Voice and SFX clips are added for more of a narrative approach to these dogfights.

Su-27

Su-33

Su-30

F-14A

F-15C

Air to Ground EASY

This task will initiate enemy ground units near your home airbase. The threat level is low to moderate, and is in an area that is generally uncontested.

Air to Ground HARD

This task will initiate enemy ground units near the frontlines, up to 180nm+ from your airbase. The threat level is very high and is in an area that is generally contested.

Anti-ship

This task will initiate enemy ships and an air patrol over the target area at sea.

Helo Missions (CTLD Script)

Pick up and drop off troops, build AA defenses, build vehicles and transport them, build FOBs, all using CTLD script (see link below for details)

Recon and Transport Missions (CTLD Script)

Pick up and drop off troops to capture airbases. You can use any Helo or any fixed-wing aircraft with the label "Recon/Transport"

You can pick up troops anywhere within the home airbase area.

Mission Completion Rewards System:

Complete these missions to earn new aircraft logistics for your team:

Anti-Ship - Will earn your team new tankers

Air to Ground Easy - Will earn your team a new AWACS

________

Looking for the single player versions?

DCS Caucasus Map:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=198221

DCS NTTR Map:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=198219

DCS Pesian Gulf Map:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3496171

DCS Normandy Map (WW2):

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=198218

DCS Normandy Map (Modern):

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3565516

Looking for the multiplayer versions?

Through The Inferno - PvE Multiplayer Server:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185281

Through The Inferno - PvP Multiplayer Server:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3626652

________

Script framework and scripts used:

MOOSE Framework

EWRS

MIST

CTLD

CSAR

Please let us know in this thread of any issues/bugs or suggestions!

Enjoy!

Edited by deadlyfishes

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

Thanks for your server.

I have your unlocked liveries mod but when I change the skin in the Huey, the crew skin stays the same. Normally not a big deal but the pink flight suit is a bit much. Maybe it's just me though, my default skin on the server goes to Italy 15B Stormo S.A.R -Soccorso.

I deleted the skin and it is a normal default now in case anyone else has a pink flight suit.

Edited by Nascar

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Thanks for your server.

I have your unlocked liveries mod but when I change the skin in the Huey, the crew skin stays the same. Normally not a big deal but the pink flight suit is a bit much. Maybe it's just me though, my default skin on the server goes to Italy 15B Stormo S.A.R -Soccorso.

on my list of things to fix now, I'll take care of that thanks :D

"Through The Inferno"

Are you getting rid of the mortar troops, anti-tank and anti-air troops for helo pilots or is it a mission bug? The only option was for a standard group of troops.

I would like to request a longer mission time if possible.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Are you getting rid of the mortar troops, anti-tank and anti-air troops for helo pilots or is it a mission bug? The only option was for a standard group of troops.

I would like to request a longer mission time if possible.

We were testing some things that were causing crash issues,

I can put them back, soon.

For the longer time, it requires tweaking the machine's bot worker that automatically restarts the computer at a set interval.

It may be a while until we can fix this.

Let me know if there's anything else, you can stay updated and provide more feedback on our discord if you'd like.

"Through The Inferno"

• 11 months later...

How can we put CSAR into the single player versions of Thru The Inferno?

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals