Other reasons to get FC3?

fergrim

So as I've said before, I have the 27, 33 and F15.

Which means afaik I still need the A10a, Su-25 and Mig 29 (a/s).

I was wondering if also upon purchase I'd be gaining any additional campaigns, missions or perhaps other features I haven't considered. Either for the aircraft i don't own yet or for the ones I do, even.

Each FC3 aircraft features a full campaign, though they are generally fairly simple affairs compared to the DLC content available in the store.

If you don't have a soft spot for cold war tech, the A-10A and Su-25 probably won't have much appeal but if that's your thing, both are a lot of fun.

The MiG-29 has a PFM update planned for an unknown point in the future; as the only Fox-3 capable Russian airframe currently in the DCS stable it will definitely be worth owning in my opinion, but for the time being some find the simple flight model to be a turnoff.

At this point, it will cost you the same amount to purchase the 3 remaining modules individually as it will to purchase FC3 as a package but if there's one or two that don't interest you, you're better off just picking up the ones that do.

With what you have already, my personal suggestion is that you skip the FC3 package and spend the cash on the A10C when it's next on sale. It's not the most exciting aircraft to fly, but there's a lot of pleasure to be gained by learning it's systems and how to use them.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

The MiG-29 has a PFM update planned for an unknown point in the future; as the only Fox-3 capable Russian airframe currently in the DCS stable it will definitely be worth owning in my opinion, but for the time being some find the simple flight model to be a turnoff.

Totally agreed. I think the Mig29 when it receives it's PFM will possibly be a big seller for both the stand alone and FC3. It's the big thing missing in DCS and such a great model and cockpit....please can we have the PFM, I promise to pay again for this aircraft !!

Mizzy

Yeah, I personally don't find the A-10A, Su-25, MiG-29A, or MiG-29G too appealing, but the MiG-29S with more fuel, an internal ECM jammer, and the R-77 can be quite fun. It's campaign is great, to. If it ever goes outside of FC3, get it. Other than that, the F-15C, Su-27, and Su-33 are the only ones really worth having.

Su-25A and A-10A are what you will find interesting if you are to more older aircrafts and systems. They are more "hands on" by mentality and are as well more pleasing to fly somewhat by that reason.

I would get the FC3 solely already for Migs and Su-25A as those are fun to fly, and likely when the all main crafts has the PFM then FC3 package gets removed from the store and you cant buy them anymore for low price.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.