DCS World 1.2.1, Now Available

Wags

• ED Team

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to make this as easy as possible and Im not sure about order of installation. I have never used DCS World and I am downloading it now. I have already installed BS 1.0 and just purchased / downloaded the BS 2 upgrade.

I have not run BS 1.0, only installed it. I have not applied BS 2 upgrade either. Do I need to uninstall it and install DCS World first ? Then install 1.0.. then apply the BS2 upgrade ?

Edited by socal500

Hm... not to read all the posts of this hefty 52 pages...

...can someone tell me why is the grayscale of the TGP now fubar-ed?

Or, maybe how can I get it back to old scale?

Thank you...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

Hm... not to read all the posts of this hefty 52 pages...

...can someone tell me why is the grayscale of the TGP now fubar-ed?

Or, maybe how can I get it back to old scale?

Thank you...

yes its a bug introduced last updates, fixed all ready in soon to be released version sometime around December 2...

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

In

C:\Users\<YOUR NAME>\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input

You will find folders with your aircraft controls. Copy them somewhere else, then uninstall DCS World and delete the DCS folder in saved games.

After you install the new DCS World, you can bring the old control folders back to

C:\Users\<YOUR NAME>\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input

If you want to make absolutely sure that you miss nothing, you can do what I did and copy the entire DCS folder in Saved Games and then paste it over the newly installed one.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

The above information will work, for the most part, but the keymap for the Su-25T has changed so if you copy the old files over then you will overwrite those changes. This is why ED does not recommend doing this.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: