N430 Module- WHat aircraft could get this?

Kev2go

Would purchase if it was usable in the F-5.

That would be sweet. I'd definitely pick up the module then. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

• 3 weeks later...
As we have temporarily had access to an L-39 install of it, I'd say it was a pretty sure bet it'll be available again at some point.

As for some kind of official announcement of which modules will get it - I don't think you will hear anything from Belsimtek until they are ready to release it in other airframes. It may also of course be limited to their own airframes, so that would include Sabre and MiG-15Bis, but possibly not the MiG-21Bis, Viggen, C101s or Hawk?

Really though it is all just speculation until someone from the inside makes a more definitive statement.

What you say about limiting it to Belsimtek aircraft makes logical sense however, I was REALLY hoping to see this on the Su25T.

I knew that was unlikely but if you have never had a dream you have never had a dream come true :smilewink:

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard any news about the implementation of the N430 on other modules, especially L-39 yet? I would really buy this for use in the Albatross, over NTTR. Would make Navigation so much easier...

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested too but do wait for some news about implementation on other aircrafts. :)

Owned modules: P-47 | P-51D | Spitfire MkIX | I-16 | Bf 109 K-4 | Fw190 D-9 | Fw190 A-8 | Yak-52 | MiG-15 | F-86F | C-101 | A-10C | AJS-37 | L-39 | F-5E | M-2000C | MiG-21bis | F-14 | AV-8B Harrier II | F/A-18C | F-16C | FC3 | Ka-50 | SA342 | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2.

Maps: Syria, Nevada TTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944, & The Channel.

Hardware: GeForce 1080TI, I7 7700K, 32GB RAM.

https://www.lesirreductibles.com -