Awesome Су-25 гратш video

WildBillKelsoe

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

That was cool. The pilot look like a 15 year old kid.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 3 weeks later...
That was cool. The pilot look like a 15 year old kid.

May be worth mentioning that the Ukrainian pilot (Egor Bol'shakov) died in a crash a few years ago. He was doing a low pass, and the plane tripped a high voltage line wires. Therefore this video was released in a memory of him.

... and he indeed was a young guy:http://image.112.ua/original/2015/11/11/193442.jpg

Edited by sea2sky

i5-9600K@4.8GHz 32Gb DDR4 Asus TUF rtx3080 OC Quest Pro Warthog on Virpil base

May be worth mentioning that the Ukrainian pilot (Egor Bol'shakov) died in a crash a few years ago. He was doing a low pass, and the plane tripped a high voltage line wires. Therefore this video was released in a memory of him.

... and he indeed was a young guy:http://image.112.ua/original/2015/11/11/193442.jpg

Holy what a way to go. R.I.P. poor guy. Least he died doing something he loved.

Edited by BIGNEWY
1.1 profanity

RIP young warrior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.