DCS Civilian Mods - Page 6 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-23-2019, 05:56 PM   #51
Rudel_chw
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_rowe View Post
I am working on a new helicopter for X-Plane and it takes all of my time. When I have more time I will come back to this MOD and fix if I can.
Hello,

I hope you are doing fine, tough I see that it's been several months since your last visit to the Forum.

I'm engaged on editing a few missions for the I-16 set at Normandy, and found that the airfields on this Map have no lights at the runways

Looking for a workaround, I tried to use the lights that you provide on this Pack and they do work nicely when I'm near them .. but at a longer distance they dissapear, for example here I can only see the lights on half of the runway, the far end lights cant be seen:

Please, if you return to this Mod, can you increase the lights range?
Thanks a lot,

Eduardo
Rudel_chw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 03:46 AM   #52
Lenux

Would it be possible to have green or blue Civ BTS ?
This one
https://postimg.cc/WdhKvDgf
Does anyone knows how to modify the files ?
Thank you

Tags
civilian, farp, helicopter, hls, landing pad