On Board GFX Died

Thanks, I think I am wrong on calling it AGP. Sorry about that.

ricktoberfest: It is pretty easy. You just enable it and plug in a HDMI cable. I run three monitors on the Titan and then the fourth for gauges.

Edited by JG14_Smil

I'm not sure right now Demon.. I'll have a look next time I open her up. I usually buy the good stuff when I order a system. There is a possibly that one of the two 680s I had was inoperable. I seem to remember something to that effect and I will give the other card a try.

If that doesn't do it I am overdue for a new DCS system anyway. :)

I'll use this system to run my CnC router and KickR smart trainer.

waiiit...depending on your chipset, you may, or likely, need to activate that slot in bios first. If you have a client chipset with 16 lanes, basically all 1150 and 1151 socket chips, those need to be set to 8x + 8x instead of 16x + 0x ( disabled ).

The card wont boot, aka be initialized if no lanes are routed to the card.

Check Bios is my tip

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X