A-10C is worth to buy?

Biga42

A-10C Rocks!

It so is worthy of buying, please do your self a favour and buy this AC and fly those Campaign missions and even build your own! A-10C is incredible and so much fun. I bought FA18 recently but I’m going back to my A10 for some unfinished biz. It’s my favourite and nothing better than getting a rewarding “mission complete” at the end of a challenging mission. I’ve flown em all before the new terrain and graphics modelling so now I’m wanting to go back and I want to finish my tactical training stuff. So please don’t hesitate, get this beautiful AC and fly those awesome Campaigns!

Go get some brother!

Cheers GA ;):thumbup:

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Did no one tell you about curves ? Poor guy :/

that's the part of TrackIR that I hated. You can't spatially orient yourself because the disconnect between your eyes and where you're "looking"

VR solved all that and more for me. Even the full cockpit above pales in comparison to what VR does for me. But YMMV.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I'd kill for such a pit :) even if the guy seems to only have the HOSAS installed ;)

BTW, what is that panel just behind the stick, below the HSI and NAV modes?

Haha, yeah, maybe he's simulating MRFCS. ;)

That panel, do you mean the TISL panel? I never really cared about it, but it does look pretty exactly like in our DCS A-10C.

Since the manual says "This panel is not functionally implemented in this simulation", I never took a closer look.

Besides, AFAIK many A-10C don't even carry the Pave Penny laser tracker anymore IRL, so if I understand the systems correctly, the entire TISL panel would be useless in these aircraft as well (unless TISL could use the TGP as a laser tracker, which I'm completely not sure about).

Besides, AFAIK many A-10C don't even carry the Pave Penny laser tracker anymore IRL, so if I understand the systems correctly, the entire TISL panel would be useless in these aircraft as well (unless TISL could use the TGP as a laser tracker, which I'm completely not sure about).

All the pave penny pylons have been removed for five years if I’m remembering correctly. In the actual jets that panel is removed now as well, a simple metal panel replaced it.

Indeed, even the pylon for holding the pave penny is missing now on many front line a10c's.

What’s a frontline A-10?

Yes!

I've been flying F/A-18C it's fun and I believe when it is finished it's will be more cool to fly with. But seeing some videos on YouTube A-10C has a more cooperative missions with JTAC etc, just wondering if it is worthy to buy it.

Thanks!

Go for it. DCS A-10C is the best completed module.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta