Must see. The real father of the US stealth technology

• 10 months later...

Nice find. Interesting ...

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Well, there is no such thing as one "father" in this aspect, but he made great inquiries about it, used later making stealth as we know today.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I stopped watching on account of blatant historical revisionism by the stage they reached American combat air losses, and outright lies regarding the effectiveness of SAM systems and how they were supposedly impervious to any countermeasures in the Vietnam war. Due to that, I have a hard time believing the producers aimed to record a truthful, unbiased account of stealth technology.

This movie was made for internal consumption, for those who are far from being an aviation enthusiasts . as such it doesnt allows small things like facts to get in a way of propaganda message.instead of exploring technical details it shows obscure images alongside incompetent narrative and dramatic soundtrack. It has some hilarious moments as well though, like laser guided bomb sudenly acquiring a rocket engine and flying horizontally into room full of surprised iraqi radar operators. Apparently that's how author sees the principal of anti-radar weaponry.

Cheap propaganda movie made by people far from aviation for people far from aviation. Hardly a "must watch" for aviation enthusiast audience of this board. Not everything there is a lie however. Just about half, lol

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

As soon as I saw the OP name I walked away... Pretty standard stuff from this individual..

And he has a habit of passing out negative rep if you so much as disagree with him so beware!

(Awaiting bad rep now..)

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO