DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS - Page 109 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-16-2019, 03:36 AM   #1081
BaD CrC

Hi ArturDCS,
Sorry, I wanted to let you know many versions ago. But since i just updated to the 3.2.2, I am using this opportunity to confirm that with the latest version (but it wasn't working already before), on the Mi8, for the vhf, the tuning works only for the frequencies starting with 1xx.xx mhz. As soon as you are passing 200 Mhz and above, the tuning of the frequency in game is wrong.

8086K delid @5.1Ghz under EKWB Water, 2080Ti FE, 32Gb DDR4, 970Pro NvME.
BaD CrC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 06:46 PM   #1082
valrond

Can somebody help me?
I installed the new DCS from a few hours ago and now DCS flight panels does nothing in DCS.
DCSFlightPanels works fine, BUT, I have no effect whatsoever in DCS. I have tried cleaning up the scripts folder and copying DCS-BIOS again, but still, it's not working.
valrond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 06:58 PM   #1083
pdmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by valrond View Post
Can somebody help me?
I installed the new DCS from a few hours ago and now DCS flight panels does nothing in DCS.
DCSFlightPanels works fine, BUT, I have no effect whatsoever in DCS. I have tried cleaning up the scripts folder and copying DCS-BIOS again, but still, it's not working.
The first thing I would suggest is to see if DCSFlightpanels is working in DCS as a keyboard emulator. This takes DCS-BIOS out of the loop for now. If it works as a simple keyboard emulator, then we need to look at DCS-BIOS.

Paul
pdmarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:05 PM   #1084
valrond

Thank you.
I just tried the keyboard emulator. I put the F5E battery key combo and it works just fine. So, it must be the new DCS BIOS I just downloaded, it is the only thing that has changed. It is still dated on Apri 11th, though.
Old 04-17-2019, 07:16 PM   #1085
pdmarsh

Quote:
Thank you.
I just tried the keyboard emulator. I put the F5E battery key combo and it works just fine. So, it must be the new DCS BIOS I just downloaded, it is the only thing that has changed. It is still dated on Apri 11th, though.
If you try to create a new DCSFP profile from scratch for a module supported by DCS-BIOS, are you able to access the DCS-BIOS functions to configure a switch or button?
Old 04-17-2019, 07:20 PM   #1086
valrond

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmarsh View Post
If you try to create a new DCSFP profile from scratch for a module supported by DCS-BIOS, are you able to access the DCS-BIOS functions to configure a switch or button?

Yes, I just did it. I can see all of the funcions supported by DCS BIOS.

I'm using the DCS BIOS Google Chrome App and it isn't returning any values, all current values are unknown, and if I click on any of them nothing happens in the game. I think it is a problem of DCS BIOS not communicating with DCS.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:53 PM   #1087
valrond

Update. Now it seems that is working, I downloaded a new updated DCS BIOS.
Old 04-17-2019, 11:19 PM   #1088
pdmarsh

Quote:
Update. Now it seems that is working, I downloaded a new updated DCS BIOS.
Great news! Thanks.