Caution-Warning panel

Jemimus

I know the full manual is still a work in progress, but might it be possible to share with us the meanings of the Caution-Warning panel indicators?

I am getting a yellow "TREN" accompanied by a constant tone, when I have been in flight for a while. Its not mentioned in the checklists.

Awesome aircraft, bought it yesterday.

Edited by Jemimus

I love this aircraft too, but no matter how I start it a red BLOC.CAB. warning is displayed throughout the flight, without apparent ill effect. I'd like to know what it's trying to tell me.

Edited by Diplocaulus

Windows 10 64bit / Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.30 GHz / 32GB RAM / GeForce GTX 1080 8GB / Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD U2715H 2560x1440 / Saitek X52 Pro Flight System / TrackIR 5

I love this aircraft too, but no matter how I start it a red BLOC.CAB. warning is displayed throughout the flight, without apparent ill effect. I'd like to know what it's trying to tell me.

I think this means you forgot to lock your cabin. Yellow canopy locking handle. on the left.

I know the full manual is still a work in progress, but might it be possible to share with us the meanings of the Caution-Warning panel indicators?

I am getting a yellow "TREN" accompanied by a constant tone, when I have been in flight for a while. Its not mentioned in the checklists.

Awesome aircraft, bought it yesterday.

"Tren" means "Gears".

Hi,

We'll get this added to the quick start guide.

If the canopy isn't locked, you should get a failure to pressurize, and an alarm about cabin altitude if you climb above 25000 ft.

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

Hi,

We'll get this added to the quick start guide.

If the canopy isn't locked, you should get a failure to pressurize, and an alarm about cabin altitude if you climb above 25000 ft.

Best regards,

Tango.

I haven't taken it that high yet, so I guess that's why it hasn't been an issue for me yet.

Windows 10 64bit / Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.30 GHz / 32GB RAM / GeForce GTX 1080 8GB / Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD U2715H 2560x1440 / Saitek X52 Pro Flight System / TrackIR 5

It would be great to have native Betty like "Me cago en la hostiaaaa!!! Que me cago en la hostiaaaaa!!!" when you have an engine failure.

Jajajajajajajajaja :lol:

And when you go to land without gear landing "No hay huevos!!! No hay huevos!!!"

Edited by luft

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]