KROLSKI's F-14'ish pit plans

KROLSKI

First post after years of lurking...

One big hobby of mine is making plans relating plane sims and parts. Posted stuff earlier as J.A.K. at SIMHQ and such. Started with Autocad, but for the last couple of years I'm using Sketchup.

I love navy jets, the Tomcat is in my top 3. And that's why last year I made this:

Dfront2_zps2ae2f803.jpg

f-14_2-3-14_zps1bba4268.jpg~original

f-14_2-3-14-2_zpse3e3d3ff.jpg~original

Its not likely at this stage I will ever build a complete cockpit or such:music_whistling: But I love the research and modeling part. Also have a basic Mig-29 layout ready(still needs heaps and heaps of work). And when the F-5 is officially announced by DCS I have another little project planned:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

any plans to release these?

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

• 1 year later...
First post after years of lurking...

One big hobby of mine is making plans relating plane sims and parts. Posted stuff earlier as J.A.K. at SIMHQ and such. Started with Autocad, but for the last couple of years I'm using Sketchup.

I love navy jets, the Tomcat is in my top 3. And that's why last year I made this:

Dfront2_zps2ae2f803.jpg

f-14_2-3-14_zps1bba4268.jpg~original

f-14_2-3-14-2_zpse3e3d3ff.jpg~original

Its not likely at this stage I will ever build a complete cockpit or such:music_whistling: But I love the research and modeling part. Also have a basic Mig-29 layout ready(still needs heaps and heaps of work). And when the F-5 is officially announced by DCS I have another little project planned:)

Can you PM me these if you ever get the chance