DCS Grob?

• 1 month later...

I am happy to think long term but I hope you can get this stuff out before I am past it....

WoOdZ_UK

CPU 8700K Overclocked @5.1 Delid no HT, Hero X, Memory, 32gb Corsair Dual 3333mhz, ASUS Strix OC 1080TI, Corsair MP510x2 900GB, Warthog Hotas, MFG Crosswind, MFD's, Rift S.

It's on hold for now as was not needed for the military project.

Discussions have re-started on that one though.

I'd still like to do it at some point but we are focusing on the projects we are in contract for.

Thanks,

Chris.

Edit: Silly me, I wasn't paying attention and thought this was the Tucano thread for some reason, but my original comment still applies in that I hope this does happen down the line (The Tucano also despite the other non shorts version) I was very much looking forward to the full line up from you. Grob - Tucano - Hawk - Typhoon and a training campaign to take us through the line up teaching various skills etc as you went...

Edited by Python

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Me too. I would love to see that some day

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

• 4 months later...

DCS Grob Tutor certainly be successful, and I do not understand the delay in its release, knowing that all those who fly and flew the "Microsoft Flight Simulator" or plan enjoy flying in aircraft the size of the Grob TUTOR; in the "DCS WORLD" will do the same and many people waiting for the launch of this aircraft.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would love to help with this project if I can since I fly a Grob 115D in real life.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

• 11 months later...
are you going to ad prop to jet trainer the a29 super tucano as this also has strike capability.

RAZBAM has already been developing that one. Search their section of the forum for more info.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.