Any way to simulate Roe?

Stratos

So is possible to have a way to simulate restrictive RoE?

I will explain myself, I want a plane A (a AI F-14B) to shoot down a plane B, but not at ultra long range with its AIM-54, I want plane A, to get into a certain distance before it can launch its weapons againt B, in order to simulate restrictive RoE, in this case, visual ID. f course, plane B will be moving, so I'm not even sure it's possible to do that.

Anyone?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

As with many things in the ME, there's more than 1 way to do it, depending on your capabilities.

It could be done this way for example...

Force the AI plane to ROE green. Attach a moving trigger zone to the AI plane. When the unit, you, enter that zone use a trigger to force the AI ROE to red.

As with many things in the ME, there's more than 1 way to do it, depending on your capabilities.

It could be done this way for example...

Force the AI plane to ROE green. Attach a moving trigger zone to the AI plane. When the unit, you, enter that zone use a trigger to force the AI ROE to red.

Can you please elaborate?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Can you please elaborate?

Create your shooter unit.

Under advanced waypoint actions, add an action - TYPE: Set Option, ACTION: ROE, Weapon Hold.

Under Triggered Actions create an action - TYPE: Set Option, ACTION: ROE, Weapon Free

Create your shootee unit.

Create a new trigger zone, set it to the range you want the shooter to engage at.

Create a new trigger.

CONDITIONS: Unit Inside Moving Zone. UNIT: Shooter, ZONE: the trigger zone you made, ZONE UNIT: Shootee.

ACTIONS: AI Task Push, Shooter ROE = Weapon Free.

So is possible to have a way to simulate restrictive RoE?

I will explain myself, I want a plane A (a AI F-14B) to shoot down a plane B, but not at ultra long range with its AIM-54, I want plane A, to get into a certain distance before it can launch its weapons againt B, in order to simulate restrictive RoE, in this case, visual ID. f course, plane B will be moving, so I'm not even sure it's possible to do that.

Anyone?

Hi,

For the situation described I use 'Search Then Engage' or 'Search Then Engage In Zone' on the "Advanced (Waypoint Actions)".

Here an example, the F-14 will only attack when the enemy reaches 10nm distance from the F-14 waypoint.

F-14 Engage Test.miz