Project status

SilentSierra

I'm running the FFB2, even tried with FFB switched off. What actually happens in that ~5% deadzone (which is 20% if you set Sat Y down to 25):

The virtual stick moves

RCtrl-Enter caret moves

Helicopter doesn't react to that movement though, starts changing attitude past that ~5% of input suddenly and stops as soon as the input gets inside that "border" again

Bizarre, I am away from my gaming PC at the moment else I would record a small video of my setups behaviour.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

@Eldur

Did you set anything in special options? There are 2 useless sliders for FFB saturation, they do nothing else than enable a dead zone which makes absolutely no sense. A 100% value transforms the whole axis into a deadzone...

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

Yes, initially I tried those sliders in conjunction with a curve of the same setting (25), but then I reset them to zero when I switched back to linear axes. But I'll check that setting again when I'll be back home, maybe it didn't save correctly and is causing the deadzone issue for me. Thanks for pointing that out.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Module was last updated April 2018 afaik. They're throwing the "it's ED's fault for changing things" now. You know what other developer did that.

2 or 3 weeks ago there were solved bugs inside the update, even if they were not in the changelog. Before stating things, you should be informed...

Chinook lover - Rober -

Now had a look at my settings and those FFB sliders were still at 25. But dragging them to 0 didn't change anything, the deadzone is still there and very noticable, but I guess it's less than 5%. It was about 20-25% of my stick range with Sat down to 25 and a 25 curve as well. Without the curve, it's still very prominent and even with a full linear default "curve" it's pretty much noticable.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg