Head / Cockpit shake level adjustment option - Page 5 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-13-2019, 09:23 PM   #41
Nooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by draconus View Post
Devs already said the chance of such a slider is minimal - why are you pushing it?
If they don't want to implement it then that's their choice. I'm well aware I can't push anything... I just saw a few people not understanding the request that's all.

Last edited by Nooch; 08-13-2019 at 09:39 PM.
Nooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:06 PM   #42
captain_dalan

I think many people overestimate their chances in flying the Cat without the shake. You think she's hard to handle now? Just wait and see the departure rates once someone finds a way to disable the feedbacks
captain_dalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:11 PM   #43
Nooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_dalan View Post
I think many people overestimate their chances in flying the Cat without the shake. You think she's hard to handle now? Just wait and see the departure rates once someone finds a way to disable the feedbacks
Again for 10th time, this is why I just want to tone it down, not disable it LMAO
Nooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 07:02 PM   #44
IronMike
3rd Party Developer

Guys, no need to argue, right. Tastes and opinions are different, which is why options are great. It has been long known that argueing about tastes (or preferences) is almost always futile. We want that all sides can be happy of course, no question about that. For us, as explained above, it is just a feasability question, nothing more. If we can, please don't be disappointed if we do, if we can't, please don't be disappointed if we didn't.

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/
IronMike is offline   Reply With Quote