Alternative CSAR Script

Ciribob

Sorry for the slow reply - kind of forgot about this script!

I'll edit the height in the main script soon so it's correct by default :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Thanks Feefifofum, that worked good.

And thanks for reading Ciribob, look forward to you updating your main script as I plan to use this in my missions as MOOSE doesn't have script yet and I'm to lazy to write anything big as I'd likely run out of time with my university classes starting again soon. :) So thanks to you and all the others who make it quicker to create good missions.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I didn't seem to find this answer, but is it possible to rescue the pilot by returning him to the carrier rather than an airfield or FARP?

landed on a destroyer/fregate, worked.

And for the water bug, as the pilote is a -328,1 feet, I change the hover limit to 110.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

• 2 months later...

hello, we created a mission with csar, we would like the smoke to start when the pilot ejected and not when the csar enters the 8km, this so that the support planes see the rescue area. Is it possible to set the script for this function?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU i7 7700K@4.5ghz * COOLER ARCTIC Freezer 13 CO * MB MSI Z270 Gaming M3 * RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4-2400 DDR4 2400MHz * GPU Zotac GTX 1070Ti mini * SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB for S.O. * SSD Samsung 860 EVO 500GB for DCS * HDD 1TB WD Blue x2 * PSU Corsair CX650M * SO Windows 10 pro 64bit * TrackIR 5 * Saiteck x52 Pro

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

yes it works.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Any way of just blocking the slot for a pilot who's lost all his lives instead of him taxiing then taking off then getting destroyed?

Also, the script doesn't support limiting lives of a certain type of aircraft. Say you lose your fighter lives, but helicopter lives will still be available. Possible here?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• 2 months later...

hi there. maybe anyone can help me with this csar-script.

i activate "csar.enableForAI = true" but now i have the problem, that in my self-building mission in about 6 hours a couple of downed pilots waiting for csar...

is there any way to let the downed pilots despawn after a time of 30 minutes or so?

atm i solve this by using trigger about time, so after every hour with script command "Group.getByName('Downed Pilot #1679'):destroy()" with the right pilot # increasing, some of the latest downed pilots despawn.

but this is not the best way i think because i have to do a script command for every downed pilot seperately.

So, how could i get the downed pilots to despawn (maybe they are succumbed by their injuries) after a time of x minutes?

• 6 months later...

Hey! Found a problem with MiG-21bis in the work of the CSAR script. When mode 3 is used in the script (limiting the number of lives) and the client connects to a remote server, during the ejection, lives are not deducted, if you don't eject the canopy before. If you run the server on your PC and connect as a client, then there is no such bug. There is no problem with other aircraft. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

VR Pimax 8KX, i9-9900KF, RTX 2080Ti, RAM 32GB, SSD 970 EVO+ 1TB.

http://forum.aviaraf.ru

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I have an issue with CSAR script.

The 0 mode works well.

But the 1, 2 and 3 modes does not work. When ejecting, the infanterie appears on the map (with pilot down message). But it does not appear in f10 CSAR radio menu for rescue chopper.

Have you the same result?

Thanks for your help.

• 3 months later...

i got problem with this script. i'm new with scripting and i want to use csar for search and rescue mission. in my trigger i load mist script with 1 second delai, i load the csar script with 2 second delai and the 2 beacons files. when i start the mission the csar pump when i use the f10. for me its mean i did correcty. but when a ai plane crash or ai unit are destroy nothing happen. i forget i name my plane MEDEVAC BLUE #1. what i did wrong. thank for the answer.Medevac_CSAR.lua

• 3 weeks later...

got a question ^^

i 'm doing a mission with chopper only and unfortunatelly, chooper cant eject so no chute every time, so i cant get my pilot back is there a way to make them rescuable anyway ?

i guess it was one of this two but doesnt work

csar.reenableIfCSARCrashes = true -- If a CSAR heli crashes, the pilots are counted as rescued anyway. Set to false to Stop this
csar.immortalcrew = true -- Set to true to make wounded crew immortal

• 3 weeks later...

hello! i have a problem with the script, the csar part works but i can't block slots and i need it for a mp mission.

I've set csar.csarMode = 3 

and

csar.maxLives = 1 -- Maximum pilot lives

but when in game even if i crash,lives are not deducted and i can respawn in any slot immediately

• Like 1