new features to come?

draconus

Seeing how good and fast Mig-29 is growing in features I wonder if there are similar plans for the Eagle. I'm getting jealous for all those additional cockpit animations, overwing vapours, wing flex and stuff. It's great to see all the work still improving FC3 modules.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I'm quite sure they will eventually make it to the whole FC3 set. Take into account that since MAC will be released soon, including FC3 jets, and this will be a new product fostering DCS world 2.5 as the definitive military sandbox simulator, it makes total sense to progressively update FC3 to DCSW 2.5 standards, which now includes all the bells and whistles you mentioned. It is also a good point to add to the feature list.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

There was a gif of all the animation in the cockpit of the F-15 (as in they are modeled), but for some reason not enabled or not connected to the commands we do, such as setting the lights and so on.

The F-15 also seems to be the only FC aircraft in which you cannot set the Barro pressure.

Until I read the latest patchnotes I didn't even know that was a thing (because I fly the F-15 only), would be nice for some proper ATC stuff

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

There was a gif of all the animation in the cockpit of the F-15 (as in they are modeled), but for some reason not enabled or not connected to the commands we do, such as setting the lights and so on.

The F-15 also seems to be the only FC aircraft in which you cannot set the Barro pressure.

Until I read the latest patchnotes I didn't even know that was a thing (because I fly the F-15 only), would be nice for some proper ATC stuff

This gif? :smilewink:

Edited by SinusoidDelta
Gif was too big

Everything is animated in there that looks more like a cockpit for ASM

Well, most is, not everything.

Still, canopy slide is missing too.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Yup, but there is a lot animated, that is completely unneccessary for FC3

It is! At least they can enable the animations for the bindings and functions we currently have available.