Mig 15bis English Manual

f86enthusiast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Give one or two days, and we will put to you the full version DCS: MiG-15bis Flight Manual-EN!

Great news! Waited long time, boom boom, bang bang!

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

Looks like this time the release estimation was correct (I admit, based on previous experiences, I doubted You would do it). Thank You very much. It's a very welcomed addition to an already damn fine module.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Looks like this time the release estimation was correct (I admit, based on previous experiences, I doubted You would do it). Thank You very much. It's a very welcomed addition to an already damn fine module.

+100

:thumbup:

666GIAP_Chimanov - My Tomcat tribute video, type on youtube browser=> "DCS F-14 Tomcat Symphony"

Looks like I got some printing to do this weekend.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

So I have finally finished the whole manual and have to repeat: great job gentlemen!

One suggestion though. I did not find any engine limits info. Does that mean I can go full power the whole time and no ill effects will occur?

Minor issue: the control scheme at the page 98 swapped elevator and rudder control line.

Gerd, thank you!

I encourage everyone to report all errors that you find in the manual. I will do my best to have them corrected.

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU