Problem with landing and taxi light.

Padonis

Mine doesn't do that..... Odd. Are you running any mods?

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I have no mods. I checked it on the map of the Caucasus and the Strait of Hormuz. If I get on a plane that respawning in the air, that's the problem.

I always move the landing/taxi light switch to the off position after takeoff, so maybe that is why I am not seeing the same issue as you. Will test tomorrow, and see if it is noticeable or able to replicate.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Illumination bugs

Hi,

Also using this space to report A-10C issues that came with the 'new lighting' release:

- Landing / taxi lights cause unrealistic glare in canopy.

- Refuelling slipway light also causes this glare.

- Cockpit flood lights in VR has strange clipping that follows head movement.

- Bug labels on mouse hover has visible border at the bottom, by about 15cm in-game.

Thanks

Can confirm it is also the formation lights, if turned up over 50% intensity. Still have yet to encounter the landing/taxi light shining into the canopy like this, but can confirm that taxi light is fixed and does not rotate with front landing gear as it should during taxi.

Cheers,

Don