F14 Skinners thread (Paintkit in 1st post)

David A Sell

Msg to all the entitled little 10 year old people who are complaining about a skin template not being out yet..... YOU NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING .

Im sure heat blur has more pressing matters to attend

JUST STOP

Thanks Dad

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Msg to all the entitled little 10 year old people who are complaining about a skin template not being out yet..... YOU NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING .

Im sure heat blur has more pressing matters to attend

JUST STOP

Good Sir, I don't know many 10 year olds that can afford to play DCS.

Yeah there are some very talented people around, that’s amazing they can make skins so well without the texture template.

I’m really looking forward to creating a particular F-14 scheme.

Imho official paintscheme is necessary to don't lost any info about weathering layers, panels rust ecct.

Isn't so hard to use the currently textures as base for the liveries, but the final result have some important lacks

I think which a good work need his proper time, so waiting patiently the paintscheme isn't so bad.

Currently skins released are amazing, but how I work ( and repeat , I ) I want to put my hands over the official paintkit and modify the layers where is necessary, to fit my tastes. Also because the Heatblur model is so fantastic which I want to do liveries for this bird at my finest

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

Imho official paintscheme is necessary to don't lost any info about weathering layers, panels rust ecct.

Isn't so hard to use the currently textures as base for the liveries, but the final result have some important lacks

I think which a good work need his proper time, so waiting patiently the paintscheme isn't so bad.

Currently skins released are amazing, but how I work ( and repeat , I ) I want to put my hands over the official paintkit and modify the layers where is necessary, to fit my tastes. Also because the Heatblur model is so fantastic which I want to do liveries for this bird at my finest

Agreed. People are doing a great job with their paint schemes but it's like waxing a car while it's still dirty :megalol:;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Matt "IceFire" Schuette

Commander In Chief United States Atlantic Command

Virtual Carrier Air Wing Eleven

Agreed. People are doing a great job with their paint schemes but it's like waxing a car while it's still dirty :megalol:;)

That's absolutely an universal truth !!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

I made just one skin to understand what is where and how to approach it, but then i refrained myself to do something else cause the result without proper layers would never satisfy me.

Edited by TBear

Well said. Agree with you!:)

Im sure HB will deliver an outstanding template for the tomcat, well worth the wait.

Take a look at my MODS here

We'll release the template on Wednesday morning CET.

Great!! Looking forward to it :-)

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel