look here:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...95DAB54F442A85

my DCS World - Ka50 Pit Project:
http://www.ka50.de
Oldcooltronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:21 PM   #62
Eight Ball

Reputation power: 51
Eight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for the late reply, been away since this summer.

I will have a look at this mission in the upcoming days and will release an updated version ASAP.
Old 01-23-2017, 12:59 AM   #63
SnowTiger

Reputation power: 11
SnowTiger has a spectacular aura aboutSnowTiger has a spectacular aura aboutSnowTiger has a spectacular aura aboutSnowTiger has a spectacular aura aboutSnowTiger has a spectacular aura about

You da Man Eight Ball !
Old 01-23-2017, 01:06 AM   #64
SnowTiger

Reputation power: 11
SnowTiger has a spectacular aura aboutSnowTiger has a spectacular aura aboutSnowTiger has a spectacular aura aboutSnowTiger has a spectacular aura aboutSnowTiger has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by hreich View Post
Need help...can't find any cargo location...And how to get cargo cam working?
hreich ... did you ever figure out how to get the Cargo Cam and/or the Cargo Manager to work ? Those are two different but equally useful Cargo Tools.

I don't have DCS open right now to remember the exact key commands they are but if you are still looking, I'll make a point of listing them here OR you can PM me to get them.
Old 01-28-2017, 04:12 PM   #65
kroemec

Reputation power: 0
kroemec is on a distinguished road

is it normal that i can't see the cargo in the mission editor? I have Problems with the Radio, too ;/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NoCargo.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	348.5 KB
ID:	155972  
kroemec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 07:15 PM   #66
Yurgon
Campaign Testers

Reputation power: 55
Yurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroemec View Post
is it normal that i can't see the cargo in the mission editor? I have Problems with the Radio, too ;/
Not at my PC right now, so can't say for certain. I assume the individual cargos in this mission have been set to "Invisible on map". IIRC this mission includes a pretty detailed briefing image to show you the different locations. If you know roughly where to look, you should be able to spot the smoke marker soon after activating a cargo.

Are the radio problems related to this mission, or of a more general nature? I haven't flown the Huey in a while, not sure if there are known bugs.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:48 PM   #67
Eight Ball

Eight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroemec View Post
No, you should be able to see them. That being said, there shouldn't be any cargo in the area covered on the picture you've posted.
Have you downloaded the last version of Upuaut's Cargo mod ?

For the radio, see here

This mission still works as intended so I'm not going to update it but I have several more in the pipes, I'm doing as quick as I can.
Old 01-28-2017, 08:08 PM   #68
Yurgon
Campaign Testers

Reputation power: 55
Yurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight Ball View Post
No, you should be able to see them.
Good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eight Ball View Post
For the radio, see here
Oh, I thought that was so old that everybody knew it by now.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:53 PM   #69
billybezeau

Reputation power: 1
billybezeau is on a distinguished road

How is that campain coming along?

Your work is pretty awesome man!! I am working on civilian mission/campain too!

Are we going to see a new mission soon?
billybezeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:12 AM   #70
Eight Ball

Hi billy,

I've got a few more missions for the NTTR but the recent update to the map make them less enjoyable so I'm waiting how the map will evolve to release them.

Working on a coast guard mission for the caucasus map in the meantime

Don't forget to post your mission on the forums too, would love to try it!