Raven_Morpheus

Reputation power: 4
Raven_Morpheus is on a distinguished road

Ah OK thanks, wasn't sure.
Raven_Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 10:05 AM   #32
Eight Ball

Reputation power: 50
Eight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroEma View Post
Hi all.
I am trying as well to fly the mission, but I can't see any of the logs in the mountains. Searched for 15 minutes without success.
I have installed the objects using JSGME and the Staddons directory appeared in the correct folder in DCS...

Any help?
Have you checked the F-10 map view ? No cargo at all ? No option for cargo pickup in the com. menu ?

Are you sure you're using the latest version of the cargo mod (the one from the link provided here)?

Have you udpated your path in JSGME so they point to your Open Alpha install ?
Old 05-14-2016, 09:11 PM   #33
ebabil

Reputation power: 16
ebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really niceebabil is just really nice

played this mission today. very fun to play.
also evergreen livery is awesome. i think you found the most green part of the entire map man. very good scenery.

Youtube
ebabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 07:59 AM   #34
Eight Ball

Eight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to beholdEight Ball is a splendid one to behold

Thanks ebabil.

Glad to see you guys enjoying this very simple mission

Last edited by Eight Ball; 05-15-2016 at 08:02 AM.
Eight Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 10:30 AM   #35
snowsniper

Reputation power: 7
snowsniper is just really nicesnowsniper is just really nicesnowsniper is just really nicesnowsniper is just really nicesnowsniper is just really nicesnowsniper is just really nicesnowsniper is just really nicesnowsniper is just really nice

nice mission very challenging.because tree are closed and it seems you need to fly low to attach the load. ( maybe we can adjust with a longer string in ME )

evergreen UH1 texture was missing in first lauch game unfact it was installed. I edited the 4 huey to correct this in ME.

An idea : the picture of zone in briefing should have been added in a mission specific kneeboard folder to be more convenient.

Love those type of civilian helo mission, thanks a lot.

all my skins :

here
Spoiler:
Core i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz - 16GB
- nVidia GTX 970 - 2xSSD -
GRANDIN TV screen 39" in 1920x1080 cockpit scale 1:1
- MS FFB2 Joystick
- DIY MIDI Throttle with 14 analogic sliders and knobs
- Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
snowsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 03:39 PM   #36
DSPALLASVI

Reputation power: 4
DSPALLASVI will become famous soon enoughDSPALLASVI will become famous soon enough

Thanks 'Eight Ball', much appreciated for this mission!
Am flying only Huey in DCS, and with that only civilian missions.
This fits the bill perfectly... thank you very much.
Look forward to your 'GreenWar campaign'.
Thanks again, well done.

PS: Hope relative came through operation OK.
ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5
DSPALLASVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 08:23 PM   #37
Deezle

Reputation power: 6
Deezle is a jewel in the roughDeezle is a jewel in the roughDeezle is a jewel in the roughDeezle is a jewel in the roughDeezle is a jewel in the roughDeezle is a jewel in the roughDeezle is a jewel in the rough

Great idea! Forestry is a big industry around here, so this is pretty neat for me.

I just had to add an Mi-8 with a 100ft long line and some 6000lb loads Too bad we don't have a CH-47.

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" MFD monitor, TIR5, Rift CV1

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, MFG Graphite Crosswind Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Custom Transducer
Deezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 08:42 PM   #38
Yurgon
Veteran

Reputation power: 55
Yurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to behold

Just flew the mission and delivered all the cargoes from sites A and B without crashing. Man, what a challenge, great mission even in this very basic state. Some VOs for a good delivery would certainly add to the immersion, but great fun already.

Edit: added a few screenshots.

Guess it's true what they say: Mountain flying is dangerous business.
(Blade tips must have hit a tree, and off the blades went)

Last edited by Yurgon; 05-18-2016 at 02:59 AM.
Yurgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 03:23 AM   #39
DeJohn

Reputation power: 6
DeJohn has a spectacular aura aboutDeJohn has a spectacular aura aboutDeJohn has a spectacular aura aboutDeJohn has a spectacular aura about

Eight Ball; great mission, very challenging, esp. since you have the cable length set at 33ft.

For those having trouble with the radio while airborne, open mission in the editor, select mission options and make sure 'Radio Assists' is checked.
DeJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 06:04 PM   #40
Eight Ball

Thanks for the tip DeJohn!
EDIT: nope doesn't work, had tried it before but forgot about it.

And thanks for the nice words everyone, glad to see you are enjoying this
Don't hesitate to post pics of your success or non-success

Last edited by Eight Ball; 05-22-2016 at 01:30 AM.
Eight Ball is offline   Reply With Quote