Pilot

Eightball

I dont think pilots typically hang out on the deck

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

They do hangout on the stern of the ship sometimes though. Usually throwing dogtags into the ocean (or were it eyeballs... can't remember..)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

+1 I agree with Eightball, a pilot or two would be nice to have preflighting their bird and it seems that it wouldn't be too difficult to do since they are already modeled. They even have their helmet on when up on the flight deck prior to getting in the cockpit.

Edited by AG-51_Razor
Spelling

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Absolutely would like a pilot as a place-able object. In fact, less related to the carrier, but as a prop for SAR missions and the like. Especially since the models (including animations) are all there anyway.

A couple of them hanging out and/or manning the LSO station When not occupied by a client would be cool...Animated of course.

But they would not be in their flight gear. So that would not work for “Pilot” as requested.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

• 1 month later...

Eightball you got it right, pilots on deck walking back to the Island would be nice or like AG-51 Razor stated they do preform prefight's. So, on some of the the statics that we put up, it would be nice to have a set up like if one was preparing to launch. Just an opinion