Black shark MFD in russian

Hello all ,

after a long time thinking about it I finally decided to part with my cash and Just purchased the shark (hope the wife doesn't notice :music_whistling:)

anyway , I have searched the forum and maybe Im just not looking hard enough but could someone point me in the right direction on how to get the right MFD to show in English ?

ive looked at the user files and downloaded devrim skival (?) mod and installed it but not even sure if that's the right file or even if I can change the MFD to English.

any help greatly appreciated

Guess you mean the ABRIS / moving map system on to the right side as MFD.

For switching from russian language and letter into english, there could be found an option in the DCS System menu, which is mentioned as "native" for the KA50 native russian language. Simply switch the option into english for english language and letters in the moving map system.

F-14b Tomcat   /   AV-8B Harrier   /   F-16C Viper  /   KA-50 Black Shark   /   Mi-24 Hind   /   MiG-21bis   

Guess you mean the ABRIS / moving map system on to the right side as MFD.

For switching from russian language and letter into english, there could be found an option in the DCS System menu, which is mentioned as "native" for the KA50 native russian language. Simply switch the option into english for english language and letters in the moving map system.

That's the one. ive switched to English and dials etc show as English but everything on the moving map system are still showing as Russian.

Are you sure? Because if you set that option to "native," the ABRIS displays in Russian. It should be set to "English."

my bad... sorry I had switched to the cockpit option under special to English and didn't click what you meant about avionics. sorted now. thanks for your help guys and sorry for stupidity :doh: