DCE Campaigns - Page 51 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-22-2019, 06:24 PM   #501
Shinden

Alright so I have a problem. I want to start the f14 dynamic campaign with four people but when I use first mission.bat it tells me that there isn't enough aircraft for the clients....any ideas?
Shinden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 07:26 PM   #502
PB0_CEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinden View Post
Alright so I have a problem. I want to start the f14 dynamic campaign with four people but when I use first mission.bat it tells me that there isn't enough aircraft for the clients....any ideas?
DCE is definitly not optimized for MP on carriers because there's only 4 planes available and it's difficult for this system to create a mission for so many planes on carriers : 99% of my solo mission are with only 1 wingman on carriers (Harrier, Hornet or Tomcat)

The best solution is to create a one or two players campaign and to edit missions to add 3 or 2 more players giving them the same kind of names that DCE gives (Look in the Pilot section in the editor)
PB0_CEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:18 PM   #503
artiom

I have played CEF Harrier over Persian Gulf - LHA campaing. The problem is too many skipped missions, because not enough planes for it. As a result i flew only 8 missions and campaing ended by victory. I destroyed only Siri island and Abu-Musa island. I want to destroy more targets)) How to do that?