Stuck in mission 5-1

This mission is great, however Im not able to finish it. I would appreciate more clear task in an entire campaign...some flares foe example. Particulary in this mission I can not find the right tree, where to unload troopers....there are hundrets of trees on that hill. Can anybody help?

I didnit find any video of this mission.

It should tell you something like "you're too far already". It's really the "first" tree on the left side. Unfortunately I already deleted my recorded session when I noticed that the trk is broken and that I won't create a video.

However, as mentioned, when you take off - don't go too far, it's a single tree on the left side. I hope this helps.

pleas refer to the kneeboard during flight, there is a map with the LZ marked.

In this case, for example, flares are not possible, because there are no friendly units in that position. :smilewink:

Also, we already working on any mission, adding markers to the F10 map they appear in time.

This is one of the things we learned from your and other feedback: Because of the tension and concentrating on flying, audio advice often not recognized ore misinterpreted.

Always happy landings ;)

I did it ;) . It seems to me it is second tree from the top of the hill. I tryied this tree before, but probably I landed on the bad side of tree...demanded landing behind the tree is a little bit confusing...behind from which direction :). I think some extra pictures for tiny cheating would be very helpful in this campaign.

Thank you for your help.

Now I have to figure out, why I am loosing FM signal after several seconds in mission 5-2 ????

Ah yes, I also think you need to be quite close.

AFAIR, this is by design. They said they can't have it on because the enemy would spot them. It will be activated for a short time every now and then. Simply follow the direction. Once you're close to the target, you'll get a smoke marker.

Ah yes, I also think you need to be quite close.

AFAIR, this is by design. They said they can't have it on because the enemy would spot them. It will be activated for a short time every now and then. Simply follow the direction. Once you're close to the target, you'll get a smoke marker.

The radio cal is the homing signal.:smartass: So every time, scout sends a message or presses the radio button for a few seconds, you can receive the voice or the radio scramble for navigation purposes. But only then :pilotfly:

Always happy landings ;)