Replay campaign missions

Basically, I am wondering if there is a way to play, at will any mission within a campaign.

I don't see any way to select any specific mission within a campaign in the DCS campaign GUI screen.

There are some missions in the campaigns that I would like to load up and play over and over again as I enjoy the scenario etc.

Is there a way to do this? How?

Thanks,

Ok, so I found this:

Which is what I am asking about.

Is there a better way? I mean, if I want to just randomly replay a few of the missions in any campaign using this method, I would have to have several of these lua's saved and just load up the correct one which, while it would work, would be a bit onerous.

Edited by TynMahn

Is there a better way?

You can, from the main menu of DCS, launch the Mission Editor ... not to worry, we wont be editing anything :)

Once there, use the top menu to Load a Mission file, and then navigate to the DCS Program folder, it should look like this:

op7jCPy.jpg

The Campaigns are on /DCS/Mods/Campaigns/name-of-the-campaign, and are composed of several .MIZ files .. choose whichever you want, the editor will load it ..

... then dont change anything, just select on the top menu: Flight -> Fly Mission (or click the green up arrow icon on the left toolbar), the mission will then run.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

.. Just tried it out and it is exactly what I was wanting to do.

Thank you very much.

:thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

It’s the kind of thing I think would be a nice default option for the campaigns so people don’t have to go into mission editor. I know that sounds lazy, but took me a while to figure out that this can be done for any campaign, you just can’t edit/save DLC missions

• Like 1

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

It’s the kind of thing I think would be a nice default option for the campaigns so people don’t have to go into mission editor. I know that sounds lazy, but took me a while to figure out that this can be done for any campaign, you just can’t edit/save DLC missions

ha, I was actually thinking pretty much the same thing