Real time data export for craft you are flying

KalAbaddon

Hello all,

I had a silly idea in mind and it would require me to be able to get real time data on the planes speed, aoa, AGL, MSL, and all the other info pertinent to flight.

Is there a way to get this info from some sort of simple API or parseable output?

Would Tacview advance with the live output work, I am unsure if I can piggyback the info from it.

Anyways I just need to get that info as near to real time as I can, just for the plane/heli I am flying, I don't mind any other plugins I might have to use to do this.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Edited by KalAbaddon

Hello all,

I had a silly idea in mind and it would require me to be able to get real time data on the planes speed, aoa, AGL, MSL, and all the other info pertinent to flight.

Is there a way to get this info from some sort of simple API or parseable output?

Would Tacview advance with the live output work, I am unsure if I can piggyback the info from it.

Anyways I just need to get that info as near to real time as I can, just for the plane/heli I am flying, I don't mind any other plugins I might have to use to do this.

Thanks in advance for any info!

You can do this with TacView. I have the advanced version and it works with SP and MP, on the same PC and with a PC in the same network.

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3