Help thorttle isue

Hello all i wonder if you can help

It appears that my throttle as of a random point yesterday is now hard coded to my slider controls (i use a thurstmaster t flight hotas x) though when i test to see weather it responds on the axis control page it shows it as responded i have no key commends binded to the slider apart from rudder

It appears my throttle when i press the slider key goes from idle to mill power then full afterburner not in between

Thanks

Has your sim somehow got swapped to "game mode"?

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Go to Options, go Gameplay tab, and make sure that nothing like "Game Mode" "Game Avionics" or "Easy Flight Model" are ticked.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.