A-10 upgrade

simbiosi

The A-10 has absolutely nothing to do with the Supercarrier other than maybe that the Arleigh Burke might shoot at you. If you've pre-pruchased the carrier, you should probably get an aircraft that uses it in some way…

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

Get the FA-18C or the F-14 to be able to enjoy the supercarrier you have already pre-ordered.

Not sure if the Hornet owner discount would still apply here since the cart is place before the horse here.

In any case, I think the supercarrier is going to be worth it. Good move on the supercarrier. It going to be a busy deck.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Too bad you didn't get the Hornet and "super" carrier package....

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/bundles/fa-18c_and_supercarrier_and_su-33_bundle/

Great value for the money, considering the F/A-18C Hornet still has many many more things to complete - getting two early access modules in one bundle...

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Does F-14 and A-10C has JHMCS? Like Hornet/Viper?

The F-14 doesn't.

(Maybe the D-model had it? I don't think so. The A- and B-models in DCS definitely don't have it).

Our current DCS A-10C doesn't, either. But in real life, the A-10 was upgraded to the Scorpion HMCS. While nothing is official, everyone around here certainly hopes that the upgraded DCS Warthog 2 will include that.

Too bad you didn't get the Hornet and "super" carrier package....

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/bundles/fa-18c_and_supercarrier_and_su-33_bundle/

Great value for the money, considering the F/A-18C Hornet still has many many more things to complete - getting two early access modules in one bundle...

Cheers,

Don

F....K I spend more and didn't even get the SU-33.

Edited by simbiosi

F....K I spend more and didn't even get the SU-33.

You should get the Su-33 with the Supercarrier alone. While the ships are not out jet, the Su is available immediatly, so check your module manager.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Hm, I don't think so? I see that the Su-33 isn't mentioned in the SC eshop page (neither is the Kuz) but the newsletter said:

The DCS: Supercarrier module also includes the Russian Kuznetsov aircraft carrier, the Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer, and the Su-33 Flanker D fighter.
Also I did get the standalone (already had the Hornet) and when I ran DCS i got a prompt to download the 33. Already had it through FC3 though.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

I already had the standalone su 33 and f 18 so did not get any prompts to install. I did get the SC for $25 though and forgot I had had miles

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

Yes, it comes in the bundle. Not the Standalone.

I got the 33 with the stand alone super carrier pre purchase... Also mentioned the Russian carrier and Burke coming with it as well. Already had the 33 with FC3 though, so was a non factor for me. Don’t know if having pre purchased the Hornet was part of getting those extra bits, but I also did that. Who knows, seems like some odd things are happening anyways.

Cheers,

Don

Edited by Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria