Mig 29 S or G mega confusion

HR-Crumble

Okay this is frustrating.

Long time user of DCS.

I select mission editor. I select a PLAYER Mig 29s - then when I press fly I need to map the controls for my hotas but there is no mig 29 S - only A/C/G. Which do i use for the S?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by HR-Crumble

In cryllic a latin S becomes a C. So non cryllic might be spelled MiG-29S and cryllic MiG-29C. It’s also called fulcrum C by NATO so that adds to the confusion.

I get your problems but no need to use the word retarded that way, of all places a flight sim community should know how to use that word correctly:)

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

In cryllic a latin S becomes a C. So non cryllic might be spelled MiG-29S and cryllic MiG-29C. It’s also called fulcrum C by NATO so that adds to the confusion.

I get your problems but no need to use the word retarded that way, of all places a flight sim community should know how to use that word correctly:)

Spot on thanks mate. Just seems very very ‘challenging’ to have it coded that way. Misleading but even be another great word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Just one tip: If you already have one version configured you can load profile from it to the others. Remember to load one device at a time for keyboard, stick, throttle... whatever you have.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria