How do I use the Walleye and radar?

rwbishUP

just updated, started mission trying out the agm-62, still doesn't work, at least on my module. Plus, radar scan is toast, select 140 degree and radar won't scan past 80. Have tried every way to use agm-62s and pod, still nothing...............

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

At first I thought walleye was bugged too. Then I found out the thing needs a minute or two to warm up before displaying an image.

I dropped two with nice pinpoint accuracy. One is not enough to blow up a munitions dump :(

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

i'm having issues too even after the hotfix, i can't drop any bomb in CCIP mode, now the CCRP have been fixed, but the CCIP still not working. I've tried last night dropping a MK84 in a campaign mission, i had to release it in auto mode.

DCS 2.5.6 Open Beta - F-18C, F-14B, F-16C, Av-8b, A-10C, Uh-1h, SA-342, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50 Modules

Persian Gulf Map, Nevada Training Map

ALIENWARE AREA-51 INTEL

Intel I9-9940X - Nvidia 2080Ti 11Gb - 32GB RAM - 4TB SSD

Oculus Rift S - FULL VIRPIL SETUP: T50CM2 throttle, T50cm2 Base and Grip, ACE2 Rudder

Hey buddy,

I don't get your problem with radar? Could U elaborate?

BR

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

Early access......open beta....

We have to report bug and wait

I dont think open beta is a valid excuse for bugs.

Fact remains the open beta version is the version that most of the players play, the is used to advertise DCS, is what earns the money and that is supported by ED way more and frequently than the "stable".

Look at the Viper for example, the release was advertised for the open beta and not for the stable.

Besides the name the open beta version of DCS is factually the full version, so yea I dont think it can or should be used as an explanation or excuse for bugs. Unless of course you treat it as a beta version and not just give it the "beta" prefix.

The agm-62 works for me so far.

For the radar issue, can you give a bit more information? Like what mode you are in and what you are trying to do? The radar settings might change when you select different weapons for example.

• ED Team

Hi all

If you want to make a bug report please do it here

https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=594

read the guide at the top and search before making the report.

I have tested walleye in MP and all seems fine for me, if you have a short track showing the problem please post it.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2