Top Gun II Trailer

Phantom88

"Put's on Tin foil hat"

Actually.... Under further reflection.

I cant help but recall the rumor of aforementioned Top Gun 2 plot theories somehow involving stealing an F14 from an adversary ( Iran) seems familiar from a certain squadron made DCS "combat" video that was released back in May. And that said squadron also had a member that was allegeldy involved in filming of TOp GUn 2 which was loosely mentioned elsewhere.

007.gif

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

My guess, he gets shot down over Iran, sneaks into their airbase and steals one of their Tomcats to get home.

Ha ha thanks Kev! Which came first chicken or the egg?

iiir2UytDFo

The F-14 in our movie has a similar paint job on the F-14 too!

I am so amped for Top Gun : Maverick.

The director Joseph Kosinski is amazing and Tom really puts his whole body on the line for his films.

Im at work so am waiting to get home to watch the trailer with a big screen and sound!

But I’d be willing to bet money he’s really getting launched.

I wonder who's the adversary this time. Also, anyone notice GOOSE photo?

Yup, saw Goose.

Also saw that he jammed the throttles forward in the correct direction unlike pulling them back for acceleration in the original movie. :)

Okay, I'm sold on this.

Impressive green screen work as Tom Cruise literally looks like he's launching from the carrier.

I don't think that is green screen work ;)

The US Navy has put a lot of effort in this movie. They even brought a real Tomcat back on an operational carrier!

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

the best film and this makes you stay in tension.

Mystery espionage technology adventure.

land on a slab of ice at the north pole uaaaaaooooooo.

CLINT ISTWOOD a sympathetic and also charismatic hard bone.

I WANT FIRE FOX II at the cinema.

"Put's on Tin foil hat"

Actually.... Under further reflection.

I cant help but recall the rumor of aforementioned Top Gun 2 plot theories somehow involving stealing an F14 from an adversary ( Iran) seems familiar from a certain squadron made DCS "combat" video that was released back in May. And that said squadron also had a member that was allegeldy involved in filming of TOp GUn 2 which was loosely mentioned elsewhere.

007.gif

Anyone who was actually involved with the production is under an iron-clad NDA with serious legal consequences if violated. If they say publicly they were, they weren’t.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”

I agree... and Im affraid, that most od us will be disappointed :(

Oh no... not another half-naked ball playing... I sure hope it gets to Director's Cut version only and not the cinema release. Rhinos look good, but the overall trailer is not that spectacular as one would imagine. I will watch it though, nothing can put me off after seeing the original one 50+ times already.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Weak trailer. There is nothing impressive about it.

The only good part IMO was when Tom rode the H2. Rest looks nothing but random scenes. CGI (if there is CGI in it) looks decent.

No CGI for the flying apparently. According to Cruise:

He went on to explain: ‘Everything you see in this film is for real.’

And co-star Jon Hamm recently said that most of what we see on screen is not CGI.

‘They’re using some technology on this that is never before seen. We’re shooting the movie in, I think, 6K. So it’s incredibly hi-def. The aerial footage is mind-blowing. And it’s mostly practical.

‘There’s not a lot of CG. Those guys are really up in planes and getting thrown around in multiple Gs.’

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/19/top-gun-maverick-action-real-deal-sequel-favours-stunts-cgi-10425043/

Cool, I won't boycott it because of any actors I may or may not care for...

Actually, never could stand Val Kilmer.

Funny some will forego a fun movie because they have issues with an actor...

I'll see it for the visuals, not for them.

I will have to watch this in IMAX with a large popcorn, Milk Duds and a Coke which in combo, costs more than the admission.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Also.

"The only man to shoot down 3 enemy planes in the last 40 years."

Dietz x 3 in Desert Storm

Hehemann x 3 in DS

Rodriquez x 2 in DS + 1 in Yugoslavia and,:

Robert Wright, x 3 on 28 Feb 94 over Bosnia.

F/A-18C; A-10C; F-14B; Mirage 2000C; A-4E; F-16C; Flaming Cliffs 3

Got my first snog on the back row when the Original came out and I think it still stands up pretty well these days , the film that is , but im never impressed with sequels so I wont bother going to see this one ill wait for the dvd or something .

Cheers

Jafa

[sIGPIC]picture.php?albumid=1526&pictureid=9861[/sIGPIC]