Patch 1.0.1

Not until they are done with making all the fixes and are frozen for beta testing. And then Beta Testing might bring up new issues. When you see a fix list, look for the patch a few days to a week afterwards.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe GG mentioned already that the patch has entered a feature-fixed state - meaning no new features gets added to this patch.

However, that does not mean that they might not end up having to remove some of it from the patch, if they run into problems with specific bits. And until that whole process is complete and tested they might understandably want to be a bit quiet about what those things are. 'cause even if Feature X works perfectly, a problem in Feature Y might lead to a fix that inadvertently breaks Feature X, and if they then decide Feature Y is more important they could end up taking out Feature X even though it was perfectly functional before Y got fixed.

If that makes sense... >.<

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hey guys, sorry I havnt been on for a while, Kinda got addictive since i got hold of the russian Version, Now that Bob from Rc Sims has gotten me a English Version The world is my Oyster. Its great News Hearing a Patch is on the way, However Could you possible, confirm and deny that The annoying grass landing bug is getting fixed. Its the one where You land of Tarmac and your Gear starts hopping all over the place leading to dynamic turnover. I know JimMack was aware of this, as it was spotted quite well at the Rc Sims Show last year. I think he did make notes. PLease Please say Yes, as to be honest This is the only thing thats driving me nuts, Well apart from normal Landing, But Hey Thats just beacause Im useless, Nothing to do with the Sim :D

Cheers

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Ahh, But thats cause youre Great Amraam. :D I know Im not the greatest Pilot, But Im not the only one who saw this problem. I believe that if you look at one of the landing gear on the side, When landing on the grass, It seems to be very very sensitive to bumps, and the suspension on it goes ballistic. I'm sure JimMack Will back me up on this, As we both saw it together Last year on the same sim. Believe Me, im not trying to complain or slag off BS in anyway, I love this sim, and I'll be flying it for many many years to come. I'm glad you have had no issues, but im afraid that some of us are having issues here. Was Just asking the question mate.

Cowboy10uk

Sorry Amraam, Just saw the Wink, I guess you were messing, Its been a long day, didnt mean to react badly to the comment :D

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I experience different behaviour of the helo off tarmac as well. Like said before, even with gentle landings, the heli seems to hop up in the air and upon landing the hopping gets worse sometimes resulting in tipping over.

It does appear the logic for landing on tarmac is different than landing on grass?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

I experience different behaviour of the helo off tarmac as well. Like said before, even with gentle landings, the heli seems to hop up in the air and upon landing the hopping gets worse sometimes resulting in tipping over.

It does appear the logic for landing on tarmac is different than landing on grass?

i might try this when i get home today but i have landed on the tarmac many times no prob but will try again. u can land any were in the game is good fun. try landing on a moving bus now that's a challange

are u sure Ur not dropping to fast?

HP TouchSmart IQ816 / 25.5" HD touch screen / 9600GS 512/ Core 2 Duo 2.16 / 4GB RAM / VISTA 64 / CH Fighterstick

You're not supposed to land off tarmack anyway ;)

But i've managed to land in the middle of nowhere plenty of times without flipping over...

Landing is usually not the problem. I encountered this problem only once, when landing on an airfield in front of the hangar with the parked aircraft in front of it. The moment I touched down (very softly from hover), I was thrown back instantly, landing on my rotor.

A lot more often though, this occurs when taking off again from rough ground, because the wheels seem to be stuck and then bounce off.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Hi all,

Probably it´s already discussed but I think some useful things to this and the next patches could be:

- "OR" statement in the mission rules (not only "AND")

- possibility to select groups or even coalitions and not only units in the triggers (such as "group inside a trigger zone")

- availability to read more internal variables from units (speed, dammage, fuel, lights on/off, etc)

- possibility to create custom dialogs (such as the radio menu) to call arty support, give orders to other players in MP, etc

Thanks

Geloxo:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=31601

That's the DCS Wish List thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
At 300+MB the patch must contain more than just what the OP listed. That list seems kind of underwhelming for a 300MB patch. I mean this isn't a Windows patch now, is it :-)

There will be a revamp of some old objects and I suppose that is what will take most megabytes.

BTW would be nice to have some updates to that patch list. Just to hang the hype, you know :p

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

There will be a revamp of some old objects and I suppose that is what will take most megabytes.

BTW would be nice to have some updates to that patch list. Just to hang the hype, you know :p

I totally agree with you on this:thumbup:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I think the closer we get, the more info will be released. With the lack of info lately tells me release is not imminent and not much has changed since the last update. I bet they are in the "Test it till your pants fall off" stage :D and so there is nothing to release. Just My Humble Opinion.

Edited by Dusty Rhodes

Dusty Rhodes

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

• ED Team

The 1.01 patch is close to completion with the primary remaining task being the re-recording of several training track files that were broken after changing aspects of the code. I cannot provide a date because anything can, and often does, happen. I can say though that it should not be too much longer.

The 1.01 patch is close to completion with the primary remaining task being the re-recording of several training track files that were broken after changing aspects of the code. I cannot provide a date because anything can, and often does, happen. I can say though that it should not be too much longer.

Now that sounds very good to me. I am looking forward to the new editor functions as I have some new missions in mind.

Thx @ Wags for trying to keep us calm ;)

We can hardly wait - but we will thats for sure!

Keep up the good work - and beneath - the producers notes are MUCH MORE helpful than the tutorials are ;)

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Thanks for teh mini update Matt. Word from you guys on what is coming up really brightens my day. Looks like June is going to be a good month. Lets just hope my shoulder recuperates enough so that I can enjoy the new patch :(

Dusty Rhodes