Up Coming SH-60b Seahawk

jusromaine

Hi Guys Been a long time working out deals and work. but here are a few photos of the work that has been done.

Will be some time before it is done. As I am working by my self. But I did buy the 3d Model to save time. Due to being alone. If you guys have some ideas and helpful information. Please share. Thanks

MH-60R20cockpit.jpg

seahawk70011.jpg01fca6eb-ba03-40ca-abcd-395119b3d1b3DefaultHQ.jpg

seahawk70009.jpgd9326cc0-c051-4384-9a96-ba8de876a22eDefaultHQ.jpg

seahawk70021.jpgcf5ef024-91d7-45d3-9416-919fd39271faDefaultHQ.jpg

seahawk70026.jpg5e7821c2-69d2-4163-a317-3def766b0fb8DefaultHQ.jpg

seahawkfold8.jpg25507288-5497-4046-9925-664f57eef4e1DefaultHQ.jpg

Update- - - - - - - - - - 02/19/2018

Have 90% of cockpit completed, Just a few update and textures.

Next,

1) Will apply In game For AI. For starting some flight information.

2) Building main avionics displays of horizon etc..

More information follows.

Rend2.jpg

Rend3.jpg

Update- - - - - - - -02/22/2018

Due to some cockpit issues not matching we are re- working the full cockpit.

Starting with the Sh- 60b

We got some new manuels on the copter. That we are following up with.

Thanks.

Edited by jusromaine
  • Like 1

Me too looking forward to seeing it in DCS someday :thumbup:

http://www.cruzdesanandres.com/

My skins

Windows 10 Pro -Asus rog strix z490-e gaming  - I7 10700K - Ram Corsair 32 GB 3600 - Samsung 970 evo plus 1tb  - RTX 4070TI 12Gb - Gigabyte G32QC  2‎560 x 1440 (QHD)- Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog  -TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - Track IR 5 - VR samsung odyssey plus

Update

Speaking to a few pilots in the navy now. For true sound effects of the real helo. Thanks for all the comments they are helping me keep this alive and moving. I have my new server/workstation going started working again today after work just a small update.

Also I’m waiting to see how the f/18 radar systems working out because want to have the helo sonars and surface radar link up with it. As it does in real life. This is going to be a slower build but I believe it will be worth every bit of the wait. Thanks

Edited by jusromaine

I'm enthusiast of H-60 series as much as collect H-60 and T700 manuals.

Do you want to become 3rd party with SH-60?

but, I have never seen MH-60R manuals.

Plz tell me your plan more!

I do plan on trying to become a 3rd party with the MH- 60R

Once get close to finish going to try to bring in a user operation MQ- 9 Reaper.

When it comes to manuels I have a friend and my brother is a pilot of the MH- 60R he has been giving me help and some videos. Thanks

• Like 1

I do plan on trying to become a 3rd party with the MH- 60R

Once get close to finish going to try to bring in a user operation MQ- 9 Reaper.

When it comes to manuels I have a friend and my brother is a pilot of the MH- 60R he has been giving me help and some videos. Thanks

WOW!

Thank you for reply.

Awesome picture of control panel!

When I heard that you bought 3D Model, I was a bit worried about your 3D modeling skill.

But I don't have any anxiety about modeling now!

I have SH-60B/F, HH-60J/H, MH-60S, UH-60A/L/P, EH-60A flight manuals, some checklists and T-700 Maintenance Manual.

If you need any info about them(example, same component with MH-60R), send me PM.

Can't wait! :joystick:

Edited by crow0827

When I heard that you bought 3D Model, I was a bit worried about your 3D modeling skill.

Coding is the essential part, not 3d modeling and texturing.

Many modders/developers have already produced tons of beautiful 3d models for DCS, but when they get to the part where coding is necessary, they don't know how to do it and that's the end of the story.

I'd love to see a dedicated naval helicopter in DCS, but experience teaches not to hang one's hopes too high.

Wow this is incredible I’m really looking forward to finally having a hawk in game, except I feel like I will be smacking the stab on the ground with the tail wheel in the wrong spot ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you ready to take your chopper flying skills to the next level?

Then check out http://www.blacksharkden.com/ Or visit us on Discord https://discord.gg/kaayJ5z and talk to some of our awesome pilots today.

Wow this is incredible I’m really looking forward to finally having a hawk in game, except I feel like I will be smacking the stab on the ground with the tail wheel in the wrong spot ;)

Can you tell me How the wheel is in the wrong spot?

IA MH60 30 June 2014.jpg

Up Coming SH-60b Seahawk

Haha I was just joking I fly the A/L which has the tail wheel further back. 9499b5bd06796a4a8fecc962ebdcdf37.jpg

And here is the original Black Hawk

fc5361ad4765fb861ce0c68656d1a39a.jpg

So I rest my case the Navy has the tail wheel in the wrong spot

Edited by Eagle_Rising

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Then check out http://www.blacksharkden.com/ Or visit us on Discord https://discord.gg/kaayJ5z and talk to some of our awesome pilots today.

I’ll be watching this with great interest, we desperately need a western heavy chopper. But I generally take any helicopter that comes along. Best of luck with the progress.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

Ya I know sorry, I always have to take a shot at the Navy but anyway really excited for this it will definitely be an instant buy for me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks mondaysoff, I have done things for FSX and X- plane this is a first for DCS. Im hoping to have some in- game photos/videos next month may even have some in- flight video to go along with it too help show the progress of the build. Got a lot riding on this.

Also meant to add the fold up will work in game. It will work as you contact ground crew and re- quest fold up or un- fold.