AGM-65G not showing in loadout Editor?

Charlie-1

I'm running the latest Beta, but can't see the IR Mavericks to select in the loadout editor.. what am I doing wrong please?

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

Check this post:

(...) In the previous Open Beta, we introduced a very early version of the IR Maverick for the Hornet. In the next Open Beta, we'll release the completed version.

Of note, we will include the AGM-65F and not the AGM-65G. Although we found a couple of official sources that list the AGM-65G as a legacy Hornet weapon, we cannot find any evidence it was ever deployed to the fleet.

So, the Maverick versions for our Hornet will be the laser-guided AGM-65E and the infrared-guided AGM-65F. (...)

Thanks very much, but that's weird..I've just watched video tutorials on using the 'G'..No worries.. 'F' it is then :)

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.