Wheel brakes not fully applying?

How is this not being acknowledged/ addressed?

According to BigNewy, they have reported the left brake issue already, but I don't understand why this thread hasn't been tagged by the moderators yet:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4126502&postcount=13

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

• 2 weeks later...

Mentioned in another thread, I've tried switching the brakes to channel 2 and they seem to work consistently. Although the manual states it should normally be set to channel 1.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

Yeah channel 2 deactivates the anti-skid. Brakes still function but unless careful applying expect an F-5 drift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

The left brake seems fixed. Preciate it ED.:thumbup:

I’d have a hard time believing the brakes could hold the aircraft stationary at that high of a power setting in real life, but maybe I’m wrong.

I think your tires would become square if the brakes were not ( automatically) released above a certain thrust level. And why would you? Once you're on the runway and cleared for take-off, you want to be airborne asap and it helps a lot if your brakes are released during take-off roll.