SU-57 Animating Baydoors custom key binding plz help.

cubanace

I usually don't like to ask for help or bother anyone but!!

I need help with adding a custom external animation,in my case the baydoors on the SU-57, I'm not sure if it's possible due to the fact that systems are link from SU-33 avionics,will it still be possible to set up a custom external animation of the bay doors opening and closing? Upon selecting a weapon?

I usually don't like to ask for help or bother anyone but!!

I need help with adding a custom external animation,in my case the baydoors on the SU-57, I'm not sure if it's possible due to the fact that systems are link from SU-33 avionics,will it still be possible to set up a custom external animation of the bay doors opening and closing? Upon selecting a weapon?

If you set the pylon data correctly it should open doors automatically, otherwise you would have to script a custom system.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

If you set the pylon data correctly it should open doors automatically, otherwise you would have to script a custom system.

Thanks Skatezilla I took the custom systems route and its working, now time to somehow find some information on some other stuff so I can model them,most likely I will end up reading up on SU-30 and SU-27 advance variants to model a few things,because there is no way im getting my hands on SU-57 systems.