After the JF-17?

Kazansky222

You would only be odd if you mentioned J-8II:) I think they all have potential

Did think about it for a bit but then didn't add :D

Yeah it's not as capable of diverse roles as the others.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Did think about it for a bit but then didn't add :D

Yeah it's not as capable of diverse roles as the others.

you will love her when you shoot AMRAAM @2.5M, 25km

:lol:

Edited by L0op8ack

• 3 weeks later...

But... bloody hell, the JF-17 isn’t even in early access yet! Let them get on with that for now guys, come on!

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

Sorry, but this module is not even on the market and you have nothing better to do than already think about the next module ...? Unbelievable :bash:

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

A J-10 would be really cool if possible.

J-10 is the current mainstay in-service aircraft of the Chinese airforce and that means...its not gonna happen. Chinese are very secretive about their own tech, at least the tech that's still in service.

JF-17 maybe built by Chinese, but its not inducted into their airforce and its only meant as a modular export plane to suit countries that dont have a lot of $$$. Its still capable enough to keep up with 4.5 gen planes.

Yeah...we all would love to see the J-10 :)

• 1 month later...

After the JF 17

Trail 3 after the first down hill is really bad, maybe gutted 3 feet at some parts right in the middle of the trail....maybe block it off or close part of it right where that small trail to the right heads up. Trail 8 near the first OP got hit hard too.

• 4 weeks later...

Too soon for anything. Unless this is a wish thread then, anything non nato.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

Yea most of the curiosity is if they are somehow "obligated" to only do Chinese planes or if they are able/willing to do other planes.

Looking super forward to the JF-17, will be really cool to see the weapons once they are in.

I wouldn't think its really "obligated", rather they are in a unique position(s) to be able to find and read the relevant documentation in the native language, and also possibly to have access to Chinese pilots who actually flew the planes. So why not leverage that if you can?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).